Esen Tunar Photography
Workshop Terms and Conditions
If you have any questions regarding workshops please contact me as detailed at www.esentunar.com/contact
1. "Workshop" means the service provided by Esen Tunar to the client as purchased by the client and as advertised on www.esentunar.com in accordance with points 2 and 3.
2. "Client" means any customer, whether they be a person or a business making a booking with Esen Tunar, or on behalf of whom an order has been placed.
3. "Booking" means the completed process through which 1) the client fills a registration form/booking form whether online or paper, 2) sends required payment to Esen Tunar, 3) receives confirmation that their request is taken into consideration, 4) receives further confirmation via email to the address as detailed in the booking form that their booking is complete for the date(s), time(s) and place(s) stated in the confirmation.
4. By booking a place on a workshop with Esen Tunar the client accepts the following terms and conditions both for their self and as an authorised agent for any other individuals included with the booking.
5. A non-refundable deposit of the amount stated in the workshop description is required at the time of booking and must be submitted along with the client’s booking. For 1-2-1 workshops, deposit becomes non-refundable after the workshop date is confirmed by Esen Tunar.
6. The balance of the cost of the workshop will be due 14 days before the workshop's start date. If full payment is not received in this time Esen Tunar reserves the right to treat the booking as cancelled and retain the deposit. If a booking is made less than 14 days before the beginning of the workshop the full cost is payable at the time of booking.
7. The receipt of a deposit does not imply acceptance of a booking. Esen Tunar will confirm his acceptance of a booking in writing (normally by email), and it is at the time he sends out this confirmation that a contract comes into existence between him and the client.
8. If a client cancels their workshop booking less than 14 days before the beginning of the workshop they are liable to pay the full cost for the workshop. In all other instances, the deposit will be retained and the balance refunded.
9. Esen Tunar reserves the right to cancel the workshop at any time. If cancellation is due to circumstances beyond Esen Tunar's control (e.g. fire, flood, industrial disputes, etc) no refund shall be payable to the client. In the event of any other cancellation either a total refund or a place on an alternative workshop will be offered to the client. If the alternative workshop is cheaper the difference will be refunded, and if it is more expensive payment for the balance will be required.
10. Esen Tunar will supply the client with an itinerary before the workshop but please note that the itinerary is an outline only and may be changed due to weather conditions, etc. It is not a contractual obligation.
11. Esen Tunar does not accept responsibility or liability for death, bodily injury or illness caused to the client or any other person included in the booking, unless arising from a negligent act and/or omission by him. Any claims shall be subject to English law in respect of any question of liability or quantum, and all proceedings shall be within the exclusive domain of the English courts.
12. Personal and equipment insurance is not provided and must be arranged by the client. It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that they have the appropriate type and amount of cover.
13. Any items of equipment (photographic or otherwise) loaned by Esen Tunar to the client during the course of the workshop will be the personal responsibility of the client. Any loss or damage must be paid for by the client.
14. It is the client’s responsibility to arrive at locations at the arranged time and with appropriate equipment, footwear and clothing. The customer needs to be healthy enough to participate in the workshop. If the client’s vehicle breaks down or if the client fails to arrive at a destination promptly then the workshop must proceed without them for the benefit of the other paying customers.
15. The client must be in possession of a valid passport and all visas, permits and certificates, including medical certificates required for the whole of the journey and the client accepts responsibility for obtaining the same. All information and advice given by us on visas, vaccinations, climate, clothing, baggage, special equipment etc is given in good faith.
16. The client must communicate any perceived failure in the performance of this contract on the spot to Esen Tunar, thus giving him the opportunity to achieve a satisfactory solution. Should this not be possible, the client should make their complaint known to Esen Tunar in writing within 28 days of the conclusion of the workshop.